Lost and found | CPE project n. 5 •




Hello people on the internet!
Nope, I'm not dead but I'm finally breathing again after a never-ending stressing and full-time-studying period. I'm really really glad that it's over because my mind was about to explode and I was extremely near to a mental breakdown. 

Now that my French course is over and I've done the DELF-B1 exam, I can start studying English everyday and I can finally make up my mind without using and confusing all the languages I'm able to speak. It was absolutely frustrating keep confusing English and French whenever I needed to talk - not speaking about the fact that sometimes I was able to write in Swedish instead of English or French. 
But now that I fluently and officially speak 3 foreign languages, I'm over the moon. 


So, the CPE course is going ok so far, of course now I must focus more on it and try to improve all my skills - especially the grammatical one -  and I should do all the homework I didn't do for a while because of the French Exam. 
Forgive me, John. 
Generally speaking, everything is good, we are training constantly for the final exam and surely we will be able to pass it - or I hope so, both for me and for the other lovely students in the class. 
If its not the case, I will kill myself.   ... You know what? I don't even want to think about it. 


I know that I did not write for a lot and this post is too small for my standards but I've so many things to do and so little time. I'll surely write something else during this or the next week. 

See you soon, everyone! 

Ipswich ~

Comments

Popular Posts